13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? My own.
14. Where did most of your money go? …Camera.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? The whole summer, especially… Well, every aspect of the summer gave me stomach butterflies.
16. What song will always remind you of 2009? Love Story and I’m Yours
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? Um.. let’s put it this way: more loved, more stressed b) Thinner or fatter? Haha, I weigh exactly the same. c) Richer or poorer? Poorer, haha.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Being productive, which would lead to more sleeping.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Whining.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?With my family.
21. Did you fall in love in 2009? Heck no!
22. How many one-night stands? Are you crazy?
23. What was your favorite TV program? Lost!
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nah.
25. What was the best book you read? John Green stuff.
26. What was your greatest musical discovery? Mika Mika Mika Mika Miiiikaaaaa!
27. What did you want and get? More friends! (Not like, facebook-wise, although that too.)
28. What did you want and not get? Hahah… sleep.
29. What was your favorite film of this year? Nick and Norah isn’t 2009, but I watched it this year. ” I assure you my friend, this is not a cab.”
30. What did you do on your birthday? Get spoiled and hugged. Yearbook sang to me. Traumatizing.
31.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Um…
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2009? “Surprisingly a lot better than last year. Let’s keep trying!”
33. What kept you sane? Friends and friends only.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? I will not dignify this with an answer.
35. What political issue stirred you the most? Healthcare, and Ugandan Anti-homosexual laws. Yeah, that one. Also “Blahblah Obama is a terrorist.”
36. Who did you miss? Started with Chadders, ended with camp people.
37. Who was the best new person you met? Do I have to choose just one? Lanie, Penny, Malfoy, Iggy, Dzu
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2009: Beating yourself up over things, anything, will not help anything at all. Actually, it just wastes time you could be spending enjoying your life or improving it.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year: "And the seasons, they go round and round…" Nah, too cliche.
“What I have to do, I have to catch everybody if they start to go over the cliff — I mean if they’re running and they don’t look where they’re going I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. That’s all I’d do all day. I’d just be the catcher in the rye and all. I know it’s crazy, but that’s the only thing I’d really like to be. I know it’s crazy.”—
‘Twas the night before Christmas, and while everyone else was in bed, a cookie came to life and called out to its friends. “Come on, come all! I tell you that tonight we must flee from this treacherous plate!” From that treacherous plate they fled. An adventure ! A journey ! With ninja-like stealth, the cookies dashed across the table. To make it even better, the cookies were ninja star shaped in a Santa outfit. They repeated the chant of “Ho! Ho! HA! WE OWNED YOU AND YOUR TREES!” The cookies marched around the kitchen counters, recruiting the gingerbread men and raviolis, who opened drawers and found knives and peppermint clubs.
'Twas the night before christmas... Cyberchain!Project
Remember those multiple author stories that you used to write at slumber parties with your friends?
Okay, fine, this is the Internet…
Remember those multiple author stories that you always used to read about, but never really had any friends who wanted to join in?
Ah, yes. Now you remember.
Well, let’s do one! By the 25th, we can feel completely accomplished without ever having to write more than ten words a day!
And then we’ll all have something to show off at Christmas Dinner to our little cousins.
Erm. With some possible censoring. Or maybe a lot of definite censoring.
Still not convinced? Click here to read some that we did in class. They’re awesome.
STILL not convinced? Well. You’re lame and you’re not my friend anymore. (I’m mature, see. They always new I was special.)
HERE ARE THE RULES!
1. The designated STARTER (Sae) will begin the story on December 1st based on the prompt [TWAS THE NIGHT B4 XMAS]. 2. STARTER will then tag PERSON A. 3. PERSON A must complete the next part of the story by the end of December 2nd. When they post their continuation, they must tag STARTER and PERSON B, who will continue. 4. PERSON B must complete the next part of the story by the end of December 3rd. When they post their continuation, they must tag PERSON A and PERSON C, who will continue. 5. Continue until December 25th. The last person tagged must conclude the story.
> Each entry must have a minimum of 10 words and a maximum of 10 sentences. Keep it reasonable please. These stories are funnier when thoughts are interrupted. (Just remember the 10x10 rule.)
>You must tag the person who tagged you so that we can keep track of the story.
> This is a daily project. Make sure the person you tag knows they have been tagged. This way, entries can be posted in a timely manner.
> If there is no entry posted by 1 AM on the person’s designated day, someone will be recruited to take the person’s turn for them.
>You can tag people who have already had a turn, but not right away. Let other people have a chance.
> As we collect entries, we will compile them into a master post, the link to which will be posted later.
> this project is not limited to Tumblr. As long as you leave a link to the person you tag (and the person who tagged you) everything is fantasmical.
We want to keep our chain as a chain (hehe. paperchain.) and not a web, by the way. So please only tag one person at a time!
The first post will be up on 12.1.09 at 6.30 PM! Stay tuned!