2. It is my brother’s birthday tomorrow and I need to remember and be awake enough and find all the ingredients to make him a cake! I’m pretty sure he thinks I hate him.
3. I’m just going to have to copy history hw tomorrow, I guess… I feel really bad D:
4. What if I forget to go to the play during 4th and 5th period tomorrow?
5. I don’t know how to do the assignment my yearbook editors gave me… and neither do they! …And we have to ship it to the plant on Friday.
6. Graham is never going to return my book. I need to call him in the morning, but I always either forget or already feel like crying because it’s morning and don’t want to bring unnecessary social contact into it.
7. I need to find a precal book to borrow before 2nd period!!
8. I hate academic spreads. They’re hard. I don’t want to do it… and they expect me to teach and “nurture” (their words, not mine) these rookie freshmen… HOW?
9. If it’s 9:30 at night and (because I just got home) all I’ve eaten all day is an apple, and I STILL don’t feel hungry… does that make me anorexic?
and the classic, constant…
10. What if it turns out all along that “this person and this person and this person” and/or just ~anyone~ doesn’t like me or want me around because I’m too awkward or annoying or <insert reason here>?
look, i’m already in tears because it didn’t work. you really, really don’t have to respond to me with cyber-yelling and then reject my alternative ideas. and no, i don’t want to do that. we don’t even need to. i already have like 10,000 other things to worry about tomorrow because people assume i’m really responsible and i just don’t want to let them down. and stop saying that we’re going to fail. we’re not. what we have is fine, and all you’re doing right now is making me feel bad about myself and hate this side of you even more. it’s seriously people like you and attitudes like yours that make me want to just stay in bed until june and forget college or a money-earning future. it’s not worth this.